Caws and Morris was founded in 1987 and became part of Langley-Taylor LLP in 2002. All work is undertaken now in the Langley-Taylor, to the same uncompromisingly high standards as before.
Langley-Taylor provides all the services that Caws and Morris provided, and offers additional expertise in residential valuation, management and Leasehold Reform Act work.
Jennifer Ellis, the lead partner at L-T on LRA matters, is widely regarded as one of the leading practitioners in this field.
Langley Taylor deals with a wide range of property problems, reflecting the varied nature of its clients.
We take trouble to understand what is wanted and try to meet our clients’ expectations.
We are interested in solving difficult
problems and are often asked to take on such work.
Some of the services we offer:-
· Development advice
· Planning & valuations
· Negotiating compensation claims for acquiring bodies and claimants
· Statutory valuations
· Representations of landlords and tenants in relation to the resolution of property problems
· Residential and commercial property management and valuations
· Leasehold Reform Act valuations and expert evidence
· Expert evidence on other residential and commercial issues